Eltoma Corporate Services is recruiting two Senior Accountants for their office in Limassol.
• Managing bookkeeping for a portfolio of companies generating activities in Cyprus, Hong Kong and Singapore companies and ensure work is finalized within the required strict deadlines.
• Training on Singapore and Hong Kong Company accounting and filing requirements and deadlines will be provided.
• Liaise with the auditors and client for the completion of audit, tax return preparation and filing of financial statements.
• Managing and coaching junior accountants.
• Conducting internal seminars for Eltoma staff on basic accounting, Cyprus taxation and Hong Kong and Singapore legislation after necessary knowledge is acquired.
• Daily/weekly update of timesheets and approving/reviewing timesheets of junior accountants.
• Weekly progress reporting and contributing to monthly Eltoma Group MIS reporting.
• Participating in various projects and ad hoc assignments where required.
• University or College Degree in a Quantitative Discipline subject (Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Finance).
• Professional Certificate in Accountancy (ACCA or ACA or CPA, etc).
• Minimum four years proven work experience in an accounting profession. Experience in one of the Big 4 Accounting firms or any other multinational organization will be considered an advantage.
• Experience in the preparation of both standalone and consolidated Financial Statements is a must. Knowledge of Cyprus taxation will be considered an advantage.
• Knowledge of both Case Ware and Sage Accounts software will be considered an advantage.
• Ability to communicate and present complex financial information to clients is essential.
• Fluency in English, additional languages would be considered an advantage.
• Strong Personal Qualities, such as ambitious, determined to develop professional career and willingness to go an extra mile to achieve it, multitask, ability to prioritize,adaptability, open minded, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, basic managerial skills, quick learner, and team player.
How to Apply
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.Should you match the above criteria and wish to apply, please forward your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xenatus Global is seeking to hire a Dynamics NAV Consultant.
• The delivery of technical consulting services to effect the successful implementation of solutions on behalf of clients.
• Modifying, customizing and installing Microsoft Dynamics software at the direction of a project manager.
• Gathering business requirements through direct virtual or onsite client interaction.
• Translating those requirements into detailed functional, technical specifications.
• Programming code or modifying existing programs to customize software to the Client’s needs.
• Testing and debugging program errors.
• Implementing an efficient solution for Clients.
• Information Technology experience
• Hands-on development experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV to apply generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation
• Understanding of Dynamics NAV modules and application processes
• Experience in MS Dynamics NAV C/AL, C/Side, programming, development.MS Dynamics NAV certification is a plus; if not applicable, Xenatus will provide.
• Good to have: knowledge and experience in Jet Reports, Microsoft SQL Server (DBA), and .NET is an added advantage
• Must work well both in a team environment and independently under minimal supervision
• Strong organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal (team) skills
• Working experience with SDLC methodology
• Communication skills – speaks and writes clearly in English
• Hands on experience of programming with Dynamics
• Microsoft Dynamics ◦Installation experience with various Dynamics Modules/Granules
• Demo experience
• Knowledge of all Dynamics functionality
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics development tools
• Currently retain or willing to achieve Microsoft Dynamics Certifications
• Microsoft ◦Experience with Microsoft SQL server 2000/2005/2008+ and Windows 2000-2003+ Server
• Data Mining, T-SQL, Views, Stored Procedures, Database Design
• SQL Reporting Services
• XML/XSL/ Web Services
• Office Development / troubleshooting (Access, InfoPath, Excel, Word templates, etc)
• Microsoft SQL Server Database platform – hands on architecture and design of database schema and ability to create stored procedures and optimized SQL query statements
• Other Skills & Abilities ◦ Intelligently discuss accounting-related issues / financial reports
• Able to work independently or as part of a team
• Must be able to travel as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Technology, or related field of study. Accounting degree or experience a plus.
• Integrity – open and honest in all interactions; maintains confidence and trust
• Ownership and initiative – self-sufficient, drives projects and tasks to conclusion
• Professional – always represents self and company in a positive manner
• Must be Fluent: English
• Would be a plus: French, Arabic, Greek
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV to Hazem Chaarani at email@example.com.
A shop in Kings Avenue Mall in Paphos is seeking to recruit a Sunglasses Sales Assistant.
• To promote and sell Sunglasses.
• Retail experience will be considered an advantage.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On behalf of a customer, we are currently accepting resumes for the Project Manager for deep processing of grain project.
• Management of the project of biotechnological processing of grain with the aim to produce: gluten , starch, GFS, fodder yeast.
• Search for efficient production technology, negotiating with sellers of technology and equipment suppliers.
• Manage the development of project documentation and acquisition of technological equipment.
• Significant experience (minimum 5 years) in the field of grain processing operations in all stages from the initial project development to start of production.
• Knowledge of the complex technology of deep processing of grain (drying and storage of grain, flour production and fragmentation technology, mechanical separation of gluten and starch, fermentation technology for the processing of starch, mechanical filtration and vacuum removal of moisture).
• Knowledge of market-specific equipment manufacturers, enzymatic chemicals and manufacturers of downstream products of grain.
• Knowledge of development prospects of biotechnology in the industry of grain processing.
• Good organizational and planning skills.
• Languages: Russian (must), English or German.
• Conditions to be discussed with the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Nicosia based branch of UFG Wealth Management Limited, a wealth management company licensed in the BVI with offices in Russia, Luxembourg and Cyprus, is seeking to hire a Due Diligence Lawyer.
• Intelligent & enthusiastic candidates with experience in corporate and EU Law.
• Fluent in both spoken and written English.
• Russian will be a major advantage.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to Dmitriy Xenofontov,firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
Receptionist (Russian speaking), Nicosia
Our client, a leading Corporate and Fiduciary Services company is currently looking to recruit a Receptionist for their office in Nicosia.
• Meeting and greeting of clients and visitors in the office
• Handling of incoming telephone calls and the transfer of calls
• General Administrative and Ad-hoc duties
Skills & Experience Required:
• Fluency in Russian and English is essential (Greek is advantageous)
• Previous Reception and customer service experience is essential
• Excellent presentation, communication and organizational skills
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to the following email@example.com quoting the above reference number.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive; only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Ζητείται αισθητικός για μερική απασχόληση (κυρίως για αποτρίχωση) για την περίοδο των Χριστουγέννων ινστιτούτο αισθητικής στη Λευκωσία
BEAUTY EXPERTS by Kiki
Ζητείται ΚΑΘΗΓΗΤΗΣ/ΤΡΙΑ ΑΓΓΛΙΚΩΝ στην Λεμεσό
Ζητείται Νηπιαγωγός στο Στρόβολο
Η Saint Mary’s and John’s Polyclinic στη Λευκωσία ,ζητά φυσιοθεραπευτή/τρια για μερική απασχόληση (πρωινά) και ένα απόγευμα . Οι ενδιαφερομενοί μπορούν να στείλουν τα βιογραφικά στην ηλεκτρονική διέυθυνση firstname.lastname@example.org
Έχεις πάθος για καφέ?Ζητούνται Baristas για την στελέχωση καταστημάτων Coffee Brands Λευκωσία.Προηγούμενη πείρα θα θεωρηθεί ως επιπρόσθετο προσόν. Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες παρακαλώ επικοινωνήστε στο 96 503 380
Ζητούνται κοπέλες για σέρβις στην Λεμεσό 96878298
Digitline Company located in Limassol is looking for Full Time and Part time Software Developers with experiance in PHP ,Visual Studio 2010, Sql server 08, Using .Net technologies and C# language. Contact number: 99-01-01-99 Email: email@example.com
KANIKA Group – IT Supervisor
Web Developer Officer
Ζητείται Senior Auditor
Ζητείται Καθηγητής/τρια Αγγλικών
Symeonides Coffee Cyprus Ltd (Costa Coffee) – Θέσεις Εργασίας
Hobo Cafe – Ζητούνται Μάγειρες